Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired


2am in the morning.. and i'm still wide awake.. so what happen to my first weekend back in singapore after johor?? woke up at around 11, bath, change and went out of my house. realized that i spend quite a lot of time in stadiums nowadays..

anyway, before i forget.. there's several ppl that i wanna give a shoutout to.. first of all!

Jenn Zhuang! when will u be free uh?? busy women leh.. shift to west coast become even busier le! what is this!

Yu Duan, Movie together sometime soon k.. sorry for being so busy myself.. Take care of ur own health ok!

Xue Li, hey.. will find time to meet up soon k!

kanasai! take care lah.. haiyoyo.. ur health is important de!

Talk to some ppl today.. saw how strong an emotion can cause someone to act. that is something that i can respect




and to end of this post, a question to myself. how much more can my body take before i fall?? hmm.. shall see when is the limit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter